Retail Tech 2019-2020 Infographic || Company Connecting

Category: Blog

By Janice


Continuing with our 2019-2020 series we are looking at the Retail Tech sector in Scotland. Recently we published details on the oil and gas sector which you can see here. We will release  several infographics over the next few weeks covering Education, Healthcare, SME and Finanacial Services tech companies based in Scotland. We recently did several infographics covering Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Scotland tech.

We provide insights into 180 Scottish IT companies that work and provide services in the Retail sector in Scotland. 53% of all the companies are based in Glasgow and Edinburgh. The remaining 47% are spread across the rest of Scotland.
We will be releasing several more infographics over the coming weeks covering various industry sectors.

We recently updated all of our data on Scottish technology to include all companies created up to the end of 2018. We have almost 5,000 companies on our database, 2,656 of which are based in Scotland. We take a look at the skills, sectors served, company focus area, age and size.

We have the most detailed database of Scottish Tech and IT companies. We want to promote Scottish tech and allow companies to find each other as we see collaboration between business as one of the most important areas for any company. 

2020 Retail Tech companies

To be featured or find out more:

e-mail us on 

call us on 0845 643 5375

or contact Janice on Linkedin

"Retail 2019-2020 Infographic || Company Connecting" First published on Company Connecting February 2020
┬ęCompany Connecting