Research & Development Tax Credits: Are you missing out?
What Are R&D Tax Credits
- R&D Tax Credits are a UK Government Corporation Tax relief scheme that could reduce your company’s tax bill and provide you with cash back.
- SME’s who qualify can claim back upto 33% of their R&D costs, as cash or a Tax credit.
R&D Projects That Might Qualify For Relief
- Your company can claim for R&D tax relief if an R&D project seeks to achieve an advance in overall knowledge or capability in a field of science or technology through the resolution of scientific or technological uncertainty - and not simply an advance in its own state of knowledge or capability.
- You can also claim if you update/improve your products or services. An appreciable improvement is required.
Why Should I Bother?
At PRODDIO we find there are three main reasons why SME’s are missing out;
- The vast majority of our SME clients have not heard of this UK Government relief scheme, in fact, neither had their accountants, resulting in missed opportunities to get much needed funds.
- Some clients have heard of R&D Tax Credits but failed to apply because they are too busy and perceive the process as too time consuming.
- Some SME’s are given poor advice from 3rd parties as to whether they would qualifiy.
How Can We Help?
- PRODDIO have a demonstrable 100% track record in achieving R&D Expenditure Credit and R&D Tax Credits for our clients. We have helped our combined clients benefit from Government contributions, by securing millions of pounds in additional Government funding.
- Central to our success is our team’s experience, which includes; Innovate Grant assessors, Tax consultants (ex HRMC Tax inspectors), Chartered Engineers and Business experts.
- Our team have over 30 years’ experience in Project Management and we hold Masters Degrees in the subject, meaning we know what R&D Projects look like and how best to maximise your claim.
What Is The Risk?
There is NO risk to you, we operate on a no win / no fee basis and manage the whole process on your behalf.
Want To learn More?
Please contact Trevor Shields, senior consultant at PRODDIO at;
or call 07747512869.
- Support Organisations